River Island: Under £30

- December 17, 2017

Since a lot of you guys liked my last budget buys post, I wanted to do another one but limited to one store. I've chosen to do River Island for this post, let me know which stores you want to see next time. Just a disclaimer, there are many other items from River Island that are under £30, I have just selected a few of my personal favourites. I hope you like them too, and let me know in the comments which is your favourite!



1. Navy 'Charmant' stripe cropped sweatshirt - £26
This is such a trendy sweatshirt and would look great with some high waisted black jeans and pumps or trainers.

2. Black cat ears pom pom keyring - £7
I love how this is different than just a basic pom pom, it has little cat ears! This would look so cute on either your keys or a coloured bag (maybe not black because then it won't be as visible to appreciate).

3. Light grey cape cold shoulder cami top - £28
I love the style of this top. It reminds me of a ray (am i just weird?) and it would look so cute with black or maybe dark faded pink skinny jeans and black heels.

4. Black 'espoire' print boxy T-shirt - £20
This simple printed t-shirt will look great with almost anything. Possibly with a coloured denim skirt or coloured jeans and some black trainers.

5. Petite grey floral embroidered T-shirt - £26
I love this t-shirt. I would pair it with some white skinny jeans and some white trainers and a blue or black denim jacket if it's a bit chilly.

6. Grey and rose gold tone diamante face watch - £28
I wanted to include a watch here, since River Island have some gorgeous watches for a great price. This grey one would look great with faded pink colours or black!

7. Black tie shoulder knit jumper - £10 (On sale from £36!)
This is such a cute autumn or chilly summer day top since it still has long sleeves. This would look great with some blue jeans and some black slip on shoes.

8. Petite dark pink ribbed knit cardigan - £17 (On sale from £36!)
This would look great in autumn with a white t-shirt and some black jeans with any black shoes.

9. Red frill sleeve sweatshirt - £30
This is perfect for autumn. Paired with some simple black trousers and some black heels, it would look so smart and casual.

10. Black 'hold on to me' chain T-shirt - £22
I love the print on this T-shirt. This would look great paired with basically anything since it's just plain black. Maybe some blue high waisted skinny jeans and some black pumps or heeled boots.

11. Black pom pom knitted scarf - £20
This is the cutest scarf I have ever seen. I would wear this every day in winter since it is just so fun. The colourful pom poms mean it will look great with pretty much anything.

12. Navy stripe one shoulder frill top - £12 (On sale from £30!)
This would look so cute in spring and summer.  would pair this with some black shorts or black skinny jeans with black heels.

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. Nice choices here!! I love love number nine. Perfect!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These picks are so cute. I love the watch.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely selection! River island is a great shop. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your picks!

    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY:
    http://www.moorehisstyle.com/giveaway-commodity-fragrance/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection!
    Merry Christmas and happy New year!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection! I want to get number 1, 4 and 10 they looks amazing!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them Vanessa, thanks for reading!

      Delete
  7. Looove the pom pom knitted scarf! Also LOVE these posts lovely!

    Rosie | wearsrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rosie, I'm glad you like them!

      Delete
  8. Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex Lover back now: Here’s his contact. Email Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com

    Hi everyone! I have just experience the wonders of Dr Azeez love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, I told him about my husband that abandoned me about 6months ago, and left home with all I had.. Dr Azeez only told me to smile 3 times and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day Scott called me, I was just so shocked, I pick the call and couldn’t believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He come back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. I was so happy and called Dr Azeez and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world... Well if your need an effective and real spell caster for any problem in your life you can contact Dr Azeez
    Here’s his contact. Email: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
    you can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete

Instagram