Top Picks: Topshop

- December 03, 2017

I thought it would be a good idea to start a series where I pick out my favourite items (top picks) from different online websites in hopes that you guys can find something you like. I'm going to start with Topshop. You may have noticed that I tried to keep to a colour scheme with the items I chose to help you possibly find pieces that would work well together instead of just random pieces.  Let me know if you like this series in the comments so I know whether to continue with different websites. I've linked everything down below with the prices so let me know in the comments if you find anything you like!


1. Heart Print Tie Front Blouse - £29
2. SELINA Soft Shopper Bag - £26
3. Stud Rib Flute Sleeve Top - £32
4. Millie Relaxed Over Coat - £59
5. Metallic Yarn Cardigan - £46
6. Star Embellished Crop Top - £32
7. Promises Cropped Sweatshirt - £24
8. BONBON Satin Sock Boots - £36 
9. MOTO Button Up Denim Mini Skirt - £30
10. Knitted Logo Sweatshirt by Ivy Park -£50
11. Bling Beanie Hat - £16
12. MOTO Grey Ripped Jamie Jeans - £42

You May Also Like

29 comments

  1. fab selection all pieces perfect
    NEW REVIEW ON MY BLOG <<< Arabian scents perfumes oil >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great picks! I love topshop and that star shirt you picked out is so trendy and perfect!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks hun! I love anything with stars on it, so I love the black top xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them Dominique, have a great day!

      Delete
  4. I love all this items<3
    We wish you a great day
    xoxo
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. They do! I'm loving everything they have right now.

      Delete
  6. Cool picks!
    Hara | http://www.fashion-and-thecity.com/2017/12/sugar-free-banana-snack.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them Hara, have a great day!

      Delete
  7. Such a lovely selection! Love the colours.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your picks!

    www.moorehisstyle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These picks are so cute. I love the pink skirt.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous picks Lydia!!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all these picks ! Thanks for sharing!

    Nina
    xox
    www.thecrispylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many great picks and I love that skirt! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love these cute crop tops!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Topshop is my favorite!! I love all of these pieces!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete

Instagram