Jumpers Under £15

- November 30, 2017

It's come to that time of year again when you can never have enough jumpers. Finding cute jumpers that are inexpensive can be difficult so I've tried to help you guys out by picking a selection of jumpers that are in stores/websites now and are under £15. For all of you who love a bargain (isn't that everyone?), I hope you find something you like. Let me know in the comments which your favourites are. 


1. Red Cable Knit Jumper - New Look - £9.99 
2. Pale Grey Dream Slogan Jumper - New Look - £7.99 
6. Ribbed Jumper in 'Black' - H&M - £12.99
7. Ribbed Jumper in 'Khaki'- H&M - £14.99
9. Knitted Jumper in 'Khaki' - H&M - £8.99
10. Curves Mustard V Neck Ribbed Jumper - New Look - £12.99
11. Pink High Neck Jumper - New Look - £14.99
12. V-Neck Jumper in 'Black' - Next - £15
13. Yellow Lightweight Crew Neck Jumper - PrettyLittleThing - £12
15. Blue Honeycomb Lace Up Jumper - Select - £11.99

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. A great selection!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great prices for these sweaters! And they are so cute!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them Jessica, thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Love all of these! That last one with the lace up detail is my fave.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Katherine, have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. Loving the camo and the one with flower embroidery! Have a nice weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Isti, I'm glad you like them. I hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  5. Lydia, I love all of your picks! I think my favorite is the Dream one!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all your picks, but the Pink one is my most favorite :) Love the open shoulder part.

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them Trina, thanks for reading!

      Delete
  7. Great post! I Follow you, follow me back plz <3

    https://jelenaaak.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram