Style Inspo: Meghan Markle

- December 05, 2017

Meghan's style is the perfect balance of casual and smart which is great for every-day wear. It consists of mostly waterfall trench coats, blouses, jeans and gorgeous handbags. However as you can imagine, the pieces she wears are likely not the cheapest, so I've put together a collection of items that I think are similar to her style at a lower price mark so you don't have to break the bank. I just want to let you know as a disclaimer that the items I have selected are not necessarily identical or similar to any of the items she is wearing/ has ever worn nor am I claiming them to be - they are items I personally chose based on her style. I hope you like my selections and let me know in the comments which are your favourites!


Images in top left: Instagram @meghanmarkle

1. Black Ballet Flats - ASOS - £18.

2. Burgundy Satin Blouse - New Look - £14.99

3. Brown Shopper Bag - Dorothy Perkins - £19

4. White Blouse - H&M - £17.99

5. Brown Ballerina Shoes  - SimplyBe - £14.75

6. Blue Ripped Jeans - New Look - £27.99

7. Cream Tote Bag - House of CB - £39

8. White Trench Jacket - JD Williams - £45

9. Black Ripped Jeans - Topshop - £38

10. Blue Waterfall Trench Coat - Dresslily - £21.99 (Currently £18.32)

11. Camel Waterfall Jacket - New Look - £27.99

12. Retro Round Sunglasses - ASOS - £14.99

13. Burgundy Flared Sleeve Blouse - New Look - £15.99

14. Dark Blue Jeans - Topshop - £40

15. Denim Shirt - H&M - £24.99

You May Also Like

25 comments

  1. Love Meghan Markle and all these pieces are just so beautiful!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like them Lauren, thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful picks! Love her modern classic style!
    xo Yvonne
    www.aproposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your picks.They are so cute!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to check her instagram page out

    Wonder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She doesn't post so much anymore but I hope she posts more soon!

      Delete
  5. So beautiful picks! Love this! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue trench coat is my favorite. So pretty! Great post.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection hun! Thanks for sharing.

    Funmi x
    http://funmialabi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful picks!

    if you pick up dresses,glamchase wedding dresses uk debenhams reviews gives you amazing choices.

    http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her style. Great picks :)

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so beautiful. Love her style.
    http://doreensstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these classic pieces, the trenches are so gorgeous.
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex Lover back now: Here’s his contact. Email Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com

    Hi everyone! I have just experience the wonders of Dr Azeez love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, I told him about my husband that abandoned me about 6months ago, and left home with all I had.. Dr Azeez only told me to smile 3 times and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day Scott called me, I was just so shocked, I pick the call and couldn’t believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He come back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. I was so happy and called Dr Azeez and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world... Well if your need an effective and real spell caster for any problem in your life you can contact Dr Azeez
    Here’s his contact. Email: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
    you can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete

Instagram